Pages

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Fred Lybrand responds to my review

My recent review of Dr. Fred Lybrand's Back to Faith has been posted over on Fred's website. You can see it here. He is planning on posting a series of articles that respond to some of the objections I made in my review. His comment thread has also been lively, as others have responded to some of my comments.

I am glad to spark some conversation over these things and look forward to Lybrand's replies. I am also eager to defend the truth of the Reformed understanding of salvation, including Lordship salvation. In the coming days, I may also offer responses to some of the discussions that take place over at his blog. My prayer is that Christ will be honored through brotherly exchange and that the truth of the Word of God will be upheld.


No comments:

Post a Comment